FlasasasasaFlasasasasa

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 5 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 5

DAMN!

You are topping everyday televion with this man! I mean, shit,this is better than than....I dunno...the simpsons or something.You GOTTA make this a big thing...I was lying on floor laughing becouse of the song:P

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 4 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 4

OMG!

This is so friggin funny:P I loved the Pi and Zork refference:D

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

zork rules

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

woah

When they started sniffing the mirror...I had the pacman thing in my head! I was freaked out when that part came up :O

"All great minds think alike"
-Someone

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

wauw....

The flash series that inspired me to do my own work is back with the best episode ever.

This is about as gritty as a flash can get!

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

hahaha

Hilarious!The expresion on the face`s...extremely funny

B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

...

Oh my friggin fuck..when the boss but his hand on his mouth....hilarerious!

Hot Stuff Karaoke Video Hot Stuff Karaoke Video

ooowke

Was it me or was this flash out of synch?I didn`t really enjoy it...the song was anoying 2:P

Hexjibber responds:

The flash should be in sync. I wonder why that is... Hmm.
Sorry you didn't like the song, it's a karaoke classic:)

Liptest Liptest

You got the skills man! Use them!

CriTiaS-CreaTionS responds:

Thanks dude!:P
I'm really happy that you likes it!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Fuck Yeah!

Nice work, enjoy'd part 1 as well.

Carpe Diem Carpe Diem

hmm...

I don`t see how this would question my believe.How did the Lord die...He is immortal.Did you ever read the Bible? I guess you havent, becouse it has a lot of strong points that are not even questionalble.There are facts, proof of the excistince of God.You only have to except it and not freaked out by the fact there is something that knows you better that you do yourself.

But about the flash. It is not that bad.I guess you put SOME research in it.I like it when artist take time for facts.Showing a couple of cut-out photographs is not what I call animating tho.

Story is nicely done, although it had crucial points.

Music fits perfectly and you could make this a fave submission for me if the story was just a bit different.

Overall: I think you are wrong but that doesn`t stop the fact that this flash is not so bad at all.

I`m sorry to have bored you with this long and boring review(longest I`ve ever written).

Pea`s